Research & Development Industrial Design Internship/Placement Year 2024 - 2025
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- Looking for a highly creative, consumer-centric Design student with strong CAD skills, problem-solving abilities, and expertise in hand sketching, illustration, 3D CAD, and prototyping for an R&D Industrial Design Internship at Mondelēz International.
- The candidate will work alongside a team of designers in research and development, providing creative thinking and rationales for chocolate product design. They will visualize and present their creations, collaborate with global teams, and contribute to prototyping and mass production.
- As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
- We’re looking for a very creative individual that will make a delicious difference to our business. Frighteningly creative, great at conceptualising ideas, CAD user and studying towards a Design degree.
- With a high drive for good design and keen interest in new product development, consumer centricity, design research, concept generation, visualisation, and prototyping. All things creative.
- You must be able use your knowledge and full repertoire of technical skills. From hand sketching and illustration to 3D CAD and prototyping.
- Brilliant problem-solver and multi-tasker,
Area of Responsibilities
Research & Development
- The Design Role:
- Working with our research and development community as part of a team of designers who love what they do, you’ll provide rationales and creative thinking behind your inventions, aesthetics and chocolate products to deliver amazing experiences for our consumers.
- When you’ve visualised [sketched out or renderise] your creations, you’ll be expected to present them to people at different levels. And when everything moves into prototyping and mass production, you’ll be able to eat your work!!!. You will have the personal skills to present your ideas and work well with all kinds of people around the world.
Nov 8, 2023