• Starts Jun 19
⌛ 3d left
Apply by Jun 2
- PSB is a modern global insights consultancy. We provide a unique integration of innovative research methodologies and strategic counsel to help solve our clients’ most complex challenges.
- We partner closely with our clients to help shape the right questions that most effectively address the business question. With full-spectrum capabilities from ethnographic qualitative research to sophisticated predictive modelling, PSB takes a multi-modal approach to unearthing insights. Unlike cookie-cutter solutions providers, we integrate the right methodologies required for each engagement to deliver insights that catalyse opportunity. And we deliver insights that count.
Salary: £11.95 /hour (and pension contributions up to 5%)
Hours: 30 hours a week (ideally across four days, including the core hours of 10am-5pm)
Area of Responsibilities
Research & Development
The Intern will be responsible for supporting roles and tasks on our projects, including:
- Managing and executing quality control processes including checking survey links, monitoring fieldwork and ensuring data quality, and checking data in reports
- Supporting the creation of our reports (PowerPoint / Google Slides, etc.) by creating appropriate and insightful charts and graphs, using raw quantitative data
- Supporting the analysis of qualitative data by reading transcripts and pulling out key themes and patterns
- Interns will be managed by our Project Managers and buddied with our Analysts.
Note: Going forward we expect our Internships to be the pathway to our entry-level, full-time Analyst roles, when those positions are available. Internship positions are for 3-month contracts with the potential for an additional 3-months subject to individual performance and availability of the role.
- You need to be hard-working, detail oriented, creative, and comfortable working with and analysing complex data sets. You need to demonstrate a keen interest (and preferably some experience) in research and strategy. A passion for brands, campaigns and/or politics would help, and you must be a team player. You need to be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and communicate proactively with members of your team.