Safeguarding Graduate Intern
Locala Health & Wellbeing
🤑 £20.7K - £21.3K
Apply by May 29
- An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working graduate to gain experience with our Safeguarding Team for six months.
- We are looking for a recent graduate to support the Safeguarding Team with the development of data collection processes and a variety of communication strategies, to raise awareness of safeguarding activities, resources and campaigns
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Assisting the team with the creation of safeguarding communications, training materials and social media content.
- Raising awareness of safeguarding activities by supporting the coordination and promotion of events and campaigns.
- Supporting the development of data collection processes by working collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation, to collate and analyse safeguarding data and evaluate training reports.
- Please note, you must be a 2022/2023 university graduate and live in one of the areas that we provide services in: Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Stockport or Tameside in order to apply.
- Flexible working - We are committed to supporting our colleagues to have a good work-life balance and welcome conversations about flexible working wherever possible.
- Generous pension – We offer a generous, defined contribution, pension scheme with matched contribution + 2% up to a maximum of 8%
- Development opportunities – We have a nursing framework and offer a range of development opportunities in all roles.