Sales Development - Internship
- BRIDL LIMITED is a digital marketplace aiming to bring security and ease to the process of trading Show Jumping Horses. The company was launched last February 2021, with the aim to become the first secured digital marketplace for the purchase of horses.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Reach out to potential leads and qualify whether or not they could be great clients.
- Manage a CRM of potential leads
- Manage sales operations with the CEO and ensure that the sales process is continuously improving
- Analyse the main reasons why deals do not close, innovate and try to find solutions to the failure in sales.
- Help the outreach to clients and the management of conversations with these ones.
- We're aiming to strongly grow our operation this year with the hiring of an international team working in flexibility. Our objective is to bring our company forward tremendously and position ourselves as market leaders by the next 5 years.
- We're a startup company, everything and anything is possible. You'll be part of a team where you will be able to be creative and to bring your touch of creativity!
- You'll be able to potentially grow into what could become a full-time role paid in the future with growth opportunities!
- Work remotely, learn a lot about the development of a new company, and the development of a brand!