Social Media Content Editor/Researcher - Internship
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about social media (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok in particular) and capable of finding, agreeing, uploading, and delivering outstanding content on a daily basis.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
- You will be responsible for working on our social media schedule, sourcing, and posting videos from around the world. You'll be driving our jointly agreed vision and overall performance of our social media pages with our social media team. You can look forward to responsibilities and involvement that will provide you with a rewarding and fast-paced day to day.
- This role is divided into 2 roles, we are looking for 2 people to split the responsibilities of the role, one to focus on content research and another responsible for content editing.
- Love social media and be creative.
- Understand Extreme/action sports, motorsports, sustainability, and the subcultures that exist around them.
- Experience of digital publishing/editorial is desirable.
- Demonstrable competence in writing and editing.
- Competent in schedule management for the pages and working with the wider team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Some journalistic skills in spotting and developing stories/themes.
- The ability to interact with internal and external people at all levels from our CEO to social media users online.
- Be a good problem solver, with a passion for storytelling and innovation.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to nuance messaging of complex topics for different audiences.
- Not afraid to pitch new ideas and constructive feedback to the social media team.
- Understanding of consumer trends and spot them as they emerge.
- Be a positive and energetic team player – be someone we would want to go on a road trip across Europe; hang out at a mountain bike park with; and spend a day surfing!