Software Engineer Internship & Placement Program (UK)
🚀 Off-cycle Internship
⌛ 28d left
AI generated summary
- Candidates must have web development experience and possess a strong understanding of HubSpot's business, products, and culture. They should have excellent communication and collaboration skills, along with the ability to take on big initiatives and lead projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as the 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- HubSpot is looking for co-ops and interns who are interested in solving complex problems and being part of one of the fastest growing, most ambitious engineering teams in the world. HubSpot engineering co-ops and interns work with our engineers in small teams with minimal process and are given the freedom to do big things and own the software they create.
- Candidates should have web development experience (projects like mobile apps, web apps, or games beyond coursework is a plus) and top candidates will have:
- An unmatched curiosity to learn and grow their skills with new challenges
- A strong understanding of HubSpot’s business, products, and culture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Confidence taking on big initiatives and leading projects in a fast-paced environment
- As an engineer you will get a MacBook Pro 16 and a GitHub Enterprise account on your first day. Working closely with your team, you will start shipping production code right away.
- Come help us build real products that thousands of customers depend on. To read more about our Product and Engineering team at HubSpot, check out this page : http://product.hubspot.com/jobs-internships-co-ops
Area of Responsibilities
- We have the following roles open for our 2024 program in EMEA:
- Spring Co-ops - Must be available to work full time for the duration of their required co-op and internship placement (Start date: January - April 2024)
- Summer Internships - Must be available to work full time from May or June - August 2024 to apply.
- We encourage you to apply for only one role per hiring cycle. You must be available to work full time for the duration of the role you are applying to. Applications open 6th September + the closing deadline will be October 27th.
- Our technology stack is diverse, and we are looking to fill roles for a variety of projects including:
- Middle tier APIs & web services in Java (DropWizard)
- Core data and infrastructure development with HBase, Elastic Search, ZooKeeper, Redis, MySQL, and Memcached.
- Running, monitoring, and deploying to thousands of servers in multiple data centers & the cloud (DevOps & SRE)
Oct 27, 2023