• Starts Jun 18
Software Engineering Intern (Ledger & Notary)
🚀 Placement Program
- You will join the Core Platform team to build the Corda of the future – a distributed ledger with huge throughput, reliability and uptime guarantees for the most demanding of R3 customers, and networks of customers.
- No team is an island – you will work with many others within your team to help ensure we build the best possible products. You will have the opportunity to showcase your work and learn from talented engineers along the way.
Area of Responsibilities
- Help with development proofs of concept/mock-ups related to additional Corda features.
- Assist in creating, building and executing features as part of a Corda development team.
- Develop and submit bug fixes to applications in the Corda platform.
- Participate in streamlining software development processes for the R3 engineering teams.
- You are a highly motivated, self-sufficient student or graduate. You have a strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, either through formal study or via some other route. You are curious and quick to learn about new technologies, and keen to build on your skills by learning on the job.
- We believe the best Engineers can adapt to and learn any language, so whilst we are at heart a Kotlin shop, we welcome anyone with a strong software engineering background who wants to learn.
- Flexible with the ability to work independently in addition to working productively alongside software engineers and project managers in the team.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and ability to successfully manage tasks as well as excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, conscientious, self-motivated and goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous intern experience is a plus but not essential.