Intern, Product Catalogue
- The product catalogue intern supports the team in ensuring that all product information is correctly gathered and supplied through RL systems to support product go-live. Key KPIs for the team are % product live vs product in inventory. Thus, ensuring that all products have imagery, copy, translations, pricing, etc is core pillar that supports all digital trading activities throughout EMEA.
- The Assistant’s job will be to use these internal systems to track and monitor asset readiness as well as taking the lead on smaller divisions/departments and launches. They should also have a keen eye for potential areas for improvement, whether that be in terms of processes or tools.
Area of Responsibilities
- Ensure products have all essential data elements necessary to go-live on RL websites
- Produce reports for the team to provide buying and planning team on assets live
- Troubleshoot missing information.
- Support the assistant in ensuring products have all essential data elements necessary to go-live on RL websites
- Compile master files and overviews for the team who will leverage them in meetings with buying and planning team to ensure the latest buy information is up to date and price books set accordingly
- Review master files to ensure any styles with issues are escalated to the assistant/associate to solve in a timely manner.
- Support the assistant for them to complete an end-to-end data flow process through RL internal systems.
- Work with VM team on specific launches ensuring key high visibility product is ready to feature in campaigns
- Update and maintain team master files to track and monitor product go-live process
- Provide support for senior team members on enhancement projects, such as process improvements, team organization, and communication with other teams/leadership.
- Support the team on adhoc reporting within the team’s remit.
This role is ideal for someone starting in their ecommerce career, who enjoys the technical aspect and would love to work in an exciting, global brand.
- Great excel skills.
- An e-commerce enthusiast.
- An entrepreneurial, career hungry mindset.
- Highly organised with a sharp eye for details.
- Intuitive and initiative.
- A willingness to get stuck in and learn.
- Passion to work in a luxury fashion brand.