Stock Intern - Boutique - London
Christian Dior Couture
- We are currently seeking a Stock Intern to join one of our stores in Central London for a 6 months internship in Retail. You will receive coaching to develop the highest standards of customer service, product training and an opportunity to learn from our experienced teams and develop your skills in a luxury environment.
- As our Stock intern, your main responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of stock control, minimise stock losses and support the management team in the efficient running of the store.
Area of Responsibilities
- Accepting deliveries and sorting through discrepancies.
- Stock replenishment.
- Back-of-house maintenance.
- Participate in and support the Stock Management team on stock takes, and transfers take and ensure targets are met.
- Follow all Christian Dior procedures in regard to garment protection, stockroom housekeeping and security tagging.
- Ensure all sock is appropriately tagged to prevent theft.
- Take all actions necessary to ensure stock is safe and secure.
- Build relationships with colleagues across the Stock team and Store teams.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the Management team.
- Previous stock or administration experience, ideally from a luxury environment
- The ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Organization skills
- Excellent problem solving and numerical skills
- A flexible and committed attitude
- Must be able to work full time (40 hours per week, Monday-Sunday)