Summer Analyst - National Field Leadership Team
Rockefeller Capital Management
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Summer Analyst role at Rockefeller Capital Management should have a high school degree, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines, ability to work independently and in a team, excellent multitasking skills, a data-driven mindset, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The Summer Analyst on the National Field Leadership Team at Rockefeller Capital Management will communicate with senior management, execute projects, analyze data, and suggest best practices to improve team and firm-wide communication and operations.
Applications are closed
- The National Field Leadership team is looking for an eager, entrepreneurial summer analyst who can assist with aggregating data across our advisor recruiting pool, geographic locations, and focused areas.
- The ideal candidate would possess a willingness to jump in and aid the Field Leadership team with all projects i.e., event planning, charitable initiatives, and streamlining teams’ lines of communication. The ideal candidate is one that is thorough in their work, operates with a high attention to detail, has strong communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills, and is driven to develop and grow in their role
- High school degree required.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented and attention to accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and be able to reassess priorities as situations arise
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Effectively communicate with senior leadership team
- Ability to understand and execute projects from various team members
- Aggregate data points and deliver reporting and cost analysis
- Create new methods of communication/suggest new ideas for best practices within the team and throughout the firm