Summer Analyst - Operations (Asset Management)
Rockefeller Capital Management
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- High school degree required. Pursuing a degree in Finance, Economics, or Business is desirable. Prior internship experience in asset management or investment operations a plus. Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational and communication skills. Ability to manage uncertainty, collaborate, and drive change. Analytical thinker with multitasking abilities and a sense of urgency.
- The Summer Analyst - Operations at Rockefeller Capital Management will assist the team in trade lifecycle management, cash forecasting, asset servicing, and trade ticket audit requests, while also maintaining foreign sub custodian accounts and fostering new broker relationships.
Applications are closed
- Rockefeller Capital Management’s Operations Team within the Asset Management Business is seeking a Summer Analyst to support their team. The Summer Analyst will assist the team in supporting traders, portfolio managers, sales, and client relationship professionals with the oversight and facilitation of all operational and performance functions.
- High school degree required.
- Pursuing a degree with a concentration in Finance, Economics, or Business is desirable.
- Prior internship experience in asset management or investment operations experience a plus.
- Ability to take ownership and support of the delivery of strategic initiatives.
- Consistently attentive to accuracy, details and timeliness.
- Exceptional organizational skills to simultaneously track deliverables across multiple channels.
- Ability to effectively manage in situations of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Experience collaborating with strategic partnerships
- Strategic thinker, passionate about identifying opportunities and driving change
- A creative and analytical thinker with an execution mindset
- Intellectually curious, high energy, driven, ambitious, commercial
- Adaptable, comfortable in ambiguity
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal); exceptional interpersonal abilities, team player, works well across divisions
- Solid understanding of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Self-starter with the drive to self-direct independently and follow through on projects from start to finish
- Exceptional ability to multitask with a strong sense of urgency and prioritize competing deadlines
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Assisting the Operations team, who is the single point of contact regarding, and has primary operational ownership of:
- Trade lifecycle – capture, settlement and maintenance
- Cash forecasting (domestic and foreign)
- Asset Servicing- corporate actions (voluntary and mandatory events)
- Subscription and redemption processing
- Maintain foreign sub custodian account base. Work with compliance to ensure market restrictions are in place.
- Work with trading desk, compliance, and legal team to open new broker relationships.
- Handle all requests for trade tickets for audit.