Summer Internship - San Francisco
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be working towards a business degree in Finance or Accounting with a GPA of 3.5 or above. They should have excellent communication skills, professionalism, flexibility, and a positive attitude. Local candidates are preferred.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating financial models, drafting reports and presentations, reviewing documents, assisting with practice development, meeting clients, and conducting general administrative duties as an intern at Ocean Tomo in San Francisco.
- We are seeking a summer intern to work in our San Francisco or Chicago office. As an intern, you may be engaged in financial modeling, research, and report composition. We work in teams and expect every member of the team to contribute at all phases of the project, from the conceptual development of Ocean Tomo's, a part of J.S. Held's, strategy to routine data entry or research. You will be exposed to different practice groups such as Expert Opinion, Management Consulting, and Advisory.
- Ocean Tomo, a part of J.S. Held, offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will work at the intersection of financial theory and cutting-edge technology. We value creativity, curiosity, and problem solving. We require flexibility, dedication, and initiative. In return, we provide exceptional opportunities for skill development and professional growth.
- Working towards an undergraduate business degree in Finance or Accounting with a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and flexibility
- Great attitude and client presence
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Local candidates preferred (relocation package is unavailable)
Area of Responsibilities
Accounting & Tax
Banking & Finance
- Creating various types of financial models
- Drafting reports and presentations
- Reviewing documents and/or depositions for information related to the engagement
- Assisting with practice development efforts of the Managing Directors
- Meeting with clients and/or counsel to collect information for reports and analyses
- General administrative/support duties
- Other Duties:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.