Summer Internship – Structural Engineering
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 14d left
Apply by Jun 8
- We are currently recruiting for Structural Engineering Summer interns to join our well-established Buildings teams across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a student that is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Building Design sector to join a multi-disciplinary team.
Area of Responsibilities
- Typical day to day tasks may include carrying out structural calculations, analysis and modelling, Finding structural engineering solutions. Choosing structures and details that are economical and practical, that minimise embodied carbon and achieve the project sustainable development goals, Communication through drawings, sketches, digital modelling, calculation documents, building information modelling, meetings, explanations, presentations, discussions, persuasions, emails, written reports, chats and electronic messages.
- Studying an MSc/MEng or BEng in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- Demonstrate strong motivation and passion for a career in building design
- Ideally graduating in Summer 2023