Talent Acquisition Internship
- Searcys are looking to hire a Intern for a 3 month period, to support on all areas of Talent Acquisition.
- The role will be enable you to gain experience on all areas of Recruitment and support on administrative tasks within the resourcing department.
- The role will be varied, and may require you to work across multiple venues in our portfolio whilst also working closely with the Talent and People team.
- If you are studying HR, People Practices or just have an interest in gaining exposure to the recruitment and hospitality industry this role could be a great fit for you.
- You will have all travel expenses paid for, and when on site in venue be provided with a meal on shift.
- This role is working 20 - 30 hours per week based in Central London.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Support resourcing team on day to day running of the department
- Posting adverts on ATS system
- Responding to applications
- Managing recruitment and transfer inbox
- Basic screening of candidates and understanding how to get the best from candidate calls
- Candidate confirmations and diary management
- Other tasks, ad hoc tasks as assigned by Head of Resourcing
- College degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field and experience;
- Excellent client relation, interpersonal and selling skills with a natural ability to build relationships;
- Proven track record in multi tasking
- Entrepreneurial, "Out of the Box" thinking