Talent Development Intern
- Oxford Nanopore employs from multiple subject areas including nanopore science, molecular biology and applications, informatics, engineering, electronics, manufacturing and commercialisation. The management team, led by CEO Dr Gordon Sanghera, has a track record of delivering pioneering technologies to the market.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
The Talent Development Intern will be fundamental to supporting the design and delivery of our Future Talent initiatives. As a yearlong project you will experience every stage of development and delivery from:
- scoping requirements
- engaging with providers
- process design and implementation
- talent attraction and selection of the first programme intakes
- relationship building with line managers
- developing learning content, onboarding and programme management
This is an exciting project where you will help us to create a blueprint and influence Future Talent initiatives, eventually, in every region around the globe, setting our intention for high level investment in worldwide schemes in the years to come.
- The role is suited to a curious, highly responsive, self-reliant and pro-active character who takes pride in managing the detail as well as bringing creative problem solving to our fast-paced operation. You will bring expertise and energy through your recent degree qualification or relevant experience in a commercial learning, project or HR environment.
- You will collaborate closely with colleagues in the Talent Development team and across the business. This is a critical support role, managing processes, service quality and exceptional customer experience to colleagues, partners and candidates.
It’s likely you’ll want to -
- Be part of a global innovation story
- Contribute to a disruptive technology company that is changing the face of DNA sequencing
- Drive the delivery of talent programmes for a curious, appreciative audience, with an appetite to learn
- Help promote a culture of learning every day for our colleagues
- Belong to a progressive and creative team with a broad remit to enhance engagement and development at every level of the organisation