Technology and Application – Plasma (1 Year Internship)
- Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking an intern to work within the Technology and Application group, focused on the Siemens flagship computational fluid dynamics (CFD) product Simcenter STAR-CCM+. The intern will be responsible for building, solving and reporting on the current capabilities for plasma simulations.
Area of Responsibilities
- Develop and assess the accuracy of simulation models for plasma applications.
- Document and present findings to stakeholders.
- An undergraduate degree in Physics, Engineering or another closely related field
- Theoretical background and/or experience in simulating plasma physics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
"Nice to Have" requirements:
- Experience with Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Experience in simulating Plasma
- Experience in a Linux environment