Technology Summer Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
- As a Software Engineer, you'll perform basic software development assignments within a particular function or product. This will be a 3 month paid internship, running from June - September.
- You will have access to mentoring, study time, group learning, and formal training to help you achieve your full potential.
Area of Responsibilities
- Writing and reviewing portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of simple complexity
- Completing simple bug fixes, and resolving basic technical issues
- Implementing development processes, coding best practices and code reviews, under the guidance of senior engineers
- Operating in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of new technology developments
- Currently be a second or third year Technology student.
- Have a basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Have some understanding of test-driven development or desire to learn
- Have an ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills