UKISSA & Gaming GTM Strategy Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
- At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
- We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Area of Responsibilities
- Cloudflare is looking to hire interns next summer to join our various Software Engineering, Product Management and Security teams. We are looking for interns who are passionate about making the Internet more secure, reliable, and faster for everyone.
GTM Strategy - Intern:
- Support building out the GTM (external facing) narrative for the UKI, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Gaming/iGaming lines of business - to be merchandised to key GSIs and partners,
- Conduct a wider study of intrinsic drivers and external GTM approaches leveraged by our industry peers to propose a GTM coverage model for both UKISSA & Gaming over the next 3-5 years factoring in a 60% YoY growth target
- Setup program for helping recruit at scale fresh graduates for UKI sales org
- Currently pursuing a BBA, an MBA , and/or have prior experience in the software industry
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and drive to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Curiosity, empathy and ability to get things done.
- Ability to commit to a 12-24 week internship