• Starts Jun 18
Undergraduate Placement Year Programme (Insurance) - Glasgow
🚀 Placement Program
- Corporate Risk is a vast sector both in terms of the types of clients you might expect to work with, and the type pf insurance cover a client might require. Whether you’re helping Olympic athletes to preserve their performance or supporting the continued growth of renewable fuels, you’ll be making a difference in the world. Insurance is an industry continually responding to climate change, fluctuations in the global economy and ever evolving technological advances.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Your initial 6 weeks will be spent in tandem with our Summer Intern Cohort, gaining an immersion into Lockton and the insurance industry.
- You will then spend the remainder of your time with us aligned to one of our specialist divisions. Within that division, you will gain exposure to a wide range of different roles and gain greater depth of understanding of clients, markets and how the division operates.
- Currently undertaking a degree level qualification
- A minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths and three A-levels/five Highers (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build productive working relationships
- A desire to provide a best-in-class delivery
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude, even when under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Organised and proactive, able to plan own workload
- Quality-driven with great attention to detail
- A willingness to assist team members when needed