Visiting Analyst (Investment Team Intern)
- DN Capital is looking for an Intern for our investment team in the London/Berlin offices or remotely (Nordics preferred). This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the European venture capital and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Associates and Partners in all investment tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the VC business. The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career in the tech ecosystem.
Area of Responsibilities
- Deal Flow: track, source, contact, analyse, present and recommend the most relevant investment opportunities to the investment team
- Due Diligence: dive deep into a certain business, including commercial, financial and operational analysis
- Portfolio companies: support our portfolio on specific tasks
- Market research: form your own investment hypotheses within key sectors
- Passion for and strong knowledge of technology and startups
- Excellent academic record. In your second year of studies or further (Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Preferably with first internship experience in a fast-paced work environment (startup, VC, consulting, banking)
- Analytical, humble and pragmatic person with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English (addittional languages a plus)
- Available for 4-6 months, hiring on a rolling basis.
- Paid internship, salary to be discussed
- Lunch is provided free-of-charge every day in the office