Visual Merchandising Intern
Apply by Jul 31
- Vivienne Westwood is looking for a Visual Merchandising Intern to join our team based in the head office in Battersea, London. This position is offered on a full-time basis for 3 months, at £11.95 per hour.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the fashion and retail sector for a Global Brand. The successful intern will be supporting the VM team in carrying out the maintenance of all visual aspects of the brand.
Area of Responsibilities
Creative Arts & Fashion
- Supporting in the assembly of in store fixtures, window displays, pop ups and exhibitions.
- Creating Visual mock ups for displays in 2D and 3D.
- Creating visual guidelines and brand expectation packs.
- Supporting in the design, sourcing and installation of window schemes every 8 weeks.
- Carrying out store visits and liaisons to ensure exemplary visual standards at all time.
- Supporting with the set up of special store events and press events.
- Making sure the VM office and storage space as tidy and organised.
- Organising the allocation of props and display tools to stores worldwide.
- Completing competitor shops and creating a weekly report to present to the team.
- Undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require.
- Have good skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and Microsoft office
- Able to model in 3D software preferably SketchUp
- Have an interest in Art, design, and Visual Merchandising
- Be adaptable, helpful, and above all motivated
- Excellent communication & organisational skills as well as proactive attitude
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work within a team
- The working pattern is typically Monday to Friday, 9.30 18.00. There may be occasions where flexibility will be required.
- Opportunity to develop new skills and progress in your career
- Opportunity to work for a company that cares and believes in its people and the environment