Wind Development Intern
⌛ 10d left
Apply by Jun 9
- A six month internship working as part of the wind development teams. You will work closely with the development project managers looking to identify new sites, working to submit planning applications for wind farms and getting consented sites ready for construction. Reporting to the Wind Development team, you will gain an understanding of the constraints and opportunities in locating new sites, the requirements of the planning applications, and the process of designing and developing a wind farm.
Area of Responsibilities
- Assist in the review and production of planning applications and associated documents.
- Assist in locating new wind farm sites.
- Assist with management of stakeholder relationships.
- Review recent policy/legislative changes and provide information to the team.
- Potential UK travel
- Ideal candidate is recently graduated, or about to graduate, in environmental (e.g. biology, geography, environmental science), planning or renewable degrees
- Proficiency in MS Office, GIS skills preferable but not essential
- English language fluency and the right to work in the UK is essential