The Borgen Project
- The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a 12-week, part-time, unpaid internship.
- However, if your availability is limited, you can work ahead and complete the program in fewer weeks.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
- The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines. Articles submitted will appear on BORGEN Magazine or The Borgen Project Blog.
- Write one article per week.
- Research topics.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
- Strong research and writing skills. Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines with very little supervision.
- Experience writing SEO friendly content is helpful, but not required.