2024 Finance Full Time Analyst Program - Glasgow
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have or be on track to obtain a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent, possess advanced technical skills, strong communication and project management skills, be detail-oriented, and have a client-service orientation.
- The 2024 Finance Full Time Analyst in Glasgow will be responsible for calculating P&L, writing market commentaries, conducting process improvement projects, managing risk exposure, and preparing financial and management reports.
Applications are closed
- The Finance Full-time Analyst Program begins in August and comprises of two rotations to broaden expertise and business knowledge. Analysts are placed into specific teams based on interview feedback, their interests and current business needs.
- The Full-time Analyst Program begins with a one-day orientation to the firm. This is followed by two weeks of classroom-based training that includes two days of financial markets training and three days of bespoke training on accounting within Banking. As an Analyst, you will also have ongoing access to financial, technical, business and professional training. The Program will include business overviews, courses on product and industry knowledge, personal effectiveness, as well as corporate and social responsibility activities, mentoring and networking with fellow graduates within the Finance Division.
- You have or are on track to obtain a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent.
- You are a team player and excellent communicator.
- You have advanced technical, quantitative and project management skills.
- You are able to multi-task with close attention to detail.
- You are client-service oriented
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- As an Analyst, your responsibilities could include:
- Calculating the daily profit and loss (P&L) tallies of traders.
- Writing market commentaries for management reports.
- Conducting re-engineering projects to review and enhance processes.
- Using analytical tools to determine current and potential exposure to risk.
- Preparing monthly financial and management reports.
Sep 26, 2023