2024 - Graduate Construction Management
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a degree in Construction/Project Management (2:2 or higher), a full UK driving license, passion for the civils industry, and excellent attention to detail, planning, and organizational skills.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting surveys and setting-out on construction sites, preparing drawings and calculations for quality control, monitoring construction progress and meeting deadlines, liaising with clients and conducting site investigations, coordinating with engineers and subcontractors, managing material orders and pricing, and ensuring compliance with health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation.
- Working with the Senior team you will seek to minimise the cost and risk of a construction project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required legal standards and quality. This includes ensuring statutory building regulations are met.
- Travel is expected as part of this role to construction sites, company fixed locations and other project related needs.
- Hold a Construction/Project Management Degree with a 2:2 or higher
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Passionate about starting a career in the civils industry
- High attention to detail coupled with meticulous planning and organisational skills
2:2 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- Undertaking surveys and setting-out on site
- Preparation of drawings and calculations to ensure quality control and compliance procedures are adhered to for engineering
- Monitoring construction progress to ensure that deadlines are being met
- Liaising with clients and carrying out site investigations
- Coordinating with engineers, subcontractors, and other parties involved in the construction project to ensure that all work is completed according to specifications.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Payment of an annual professional membership
- Contributory pensions plan up to 6%
- Health Shield (Medical & Dental Cover included)
- Access to discounts
- 24/7 counselling and support health line
- Annual Health & Well Being Events
- 30+ Annual leave days