Assistant Surveyor - Graduate - Cardiff September 2023 start
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a bachelor's or master's degree, excellent communication and technology skills, attention to detail, and a passion for property and the built environment. They should also demonstrate drive for excellent client service and a curiosity for improvement.
- The Assistant Surveyor will gain hands-on experience working on real projects and meeting clients, conducting inspections, researching the market, and presenting arguments. They will receive practical and theoretical training to help them pass their APC and work with specialists in various surveying disciplines.
- Gerald Eve prides itself on being able to offer the highest standard of training and dedicated support for all its graduates and surveyors, continuing throughout their careers. We are a well-established, professional and highly regarded Partnership within the industry, consistent in our goal to recruit bright, dynamic people who will grow with the Firm and become our Partners of the future.
- As a graduate you will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and will be able to show you successfully applied yourself to academic study as well as wider activities, you will have excellent communication and technology skills, an eye for detail and the desire to develop your career in a first-class professional environment.
- We look for individuals who have excellent written and numeracy skills, but above all are individuals who demonstrate a passion for property and the built environment, a drive for excellent client service, and have a curiosity for how things are done and how they can be improved.
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- Our aim is to nurture creative and dynamic property consultants. Our graduate trainee programme is well-respected. From your very first day, you’ll be given plenty of responsibility, working on real projects and meeting clients. You’ll be out and about on inspections, researching the market and presenting arguments. We’ll help you build up your competencies.
- We work hard to get you through your APC as quickly and painlessly as possible. The formal training is both theoretical and practical and will help you consolidate your knowledge. You will work with specialists from different surveying disciplines (such as valuation, business rates, lease consultancy and agency) to ensure you get varied experience and the knowledge to pass your APC. This helps graduates decide on the specialism they want to pursue long-term.