Belfast - Training Contract September 2024
💼 Graduate Job
⌛ 5d left
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a 2.1 degree in Law, 120 UCAS points at A-Level or equivalent, a can-do attitude, enthusiasm to learn, and be a great team player.
- As a trainee at TLT LLP in Belfast, you will have the chance to gain experience in various areas of legal work, including court cases and establishing partnerships with UK companies. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to interact with different employees and current trainees during assessment days and lunch meetings.
- Our recognised Training Programme combines the two most important aspects of our business: our clients and our people. From your very first day you will get involved with real client work and have plenty of client contact, even progressing to running your own cases.
- Alongside the training that you receive in-seat, we encourage you to attend our Trainee Development Workshops, where you will gain an understanding of how to grow your personal brand, learn the broad range of skills necessary for business development and forming client relationships, and give you time to reflect on your mental wellbeing and build your resilience.
- The Ideal Candidate
- Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have an enthusiasm to learn.
- Our Trainee Solicitors are free thinkers, not process drivers and we look for candidates that have a commercially-agile mindset and are academically bright.
- Our minimum requirements are:
- 2.1 degree in Law
- 120 UCAS points at A-Level or equivalent
- Can- do attitude with an enthusiasm to learn and a great team player
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
- Main Responsibilities:
- With a choice of up to 26 seats depending on your location, you’ll experience every area of legal work from high value court cases to our strong, ongoing partnerships with companies across the UK.
- You will have the opportunity to meet a wide range of the firm's employees during the assessment day and will meet some of our current trainees over lunch.
Oct 4, 2023