Business Development Graduate - Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle – Summer 2024
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- Degree educated in any discipline with a hunger to succeed and over achieve. Must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full UK driving licence.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing their own territory, finding and pursuing new business leads, conducting product demonstrations, and contributing to a dynamic sales team in a fast-paced environment.
- KEYENCE is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in Japan in 1974, KEYENCE has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $7 billion global sales per year. We also operate on over 50% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
- We have been listed on Forbes “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” Top 100 every year since its inception and we have over 300,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
- Degree educated in any discipline
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester, London
- Quarterly Bonus (Guaranteed minimum bonus year 1 = £5,000)
- Company Car
- Advanced Company Pension with Aviva
- Life Cover
- Private Healthcare (including subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone