Coordinator, Insights & Reporting
Sony Music Entertainment
💼 Graduate Job
🤑 $55K - $62K
AI generated summary
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or social science field preferred; passion for music and data; proficiency in Microsoft Office; strong written and verbal skills; highly motivated and dedicated individual.
- The Coordinator, Insights & Reporting at Sony Music Entertainment will be responsible for executing recurring reports, fulfilling ad hoc data requests, conducting research, providing support to various teams and customers, and performing administrative duties for the VP.
- As Coordinator, Insights & Reporting, you will be an integral part of the central analytical team that provides data, insights and reporting across all of Sony’s US labels. The role will be responsible for performing regular reporting duties and ad hoc data requests to assess the performance of our artists, albums and track releases and assisting on deep dive research to understand the latest trends across the music industry, digital partners, and consumers. The role will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the VP, Insights & Reporting. The role offers a unique opportunity to launch an analytics career in the music industry while learning in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree. Quantitative or social science field of study preferred.
- Passion for the intersection of music and data and desire to build an analytical career in the music industry
- Expertise with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly motivated, dedicated individual
Area of Responsibilities
- Assist with the execution, maintenance and enhancements of recurring reports, processes, and dashboards that provide streaming, playlist, sales and charts information on our priority releases in support of our labels
- Fulfill ad hoc data requests to answer business critical questions related to tracks, albums and artist performance, playlists, charts, commercial/marketing campaigns, and RIAA certifications
- Assist in conducting & presenting deep dive research to understand the latest trends across the music industry, competitors, digital partners, consumer behavior and emerging categories.
- Provide support to a wide range of customers including those from Commercial Partnerships teams, other teams within Global Digital Business, smaller Sony labels without analytics resources as well as additional support to our largest labels
- Perform administrative duties for the VP, Insights & Reporting, including scheduling meetings + team events, managing the calendar/travel, coordinating vendor payments and submitting expense reports
55000 - 62000 USD
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess