Corporate Audit 2024 Analyst - London
Bank of America
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- Looking for recent graduates or final year students pursuing a degree, with strong team-working and problem-solving skills. Must possess curiosity, adaptability, integrity, and strong communication skills. Diverse range of degree disciplines accepted.
- The Corporate Audit Analyst will develop audit skills, validate risk management activities, write audit conclusions, gain product knowledge, understand the risk framework, establish a network of contacts, and promote risk management for responsible growth in the Bank of America.
- The Corporate Audit Analyst Program is a two-year rotational program in which participants rotate through two, one-year rotations across Corporate Audit. This rotational process helps teammates develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas within Corporate Audit and the Bank.
- Corporate Audit Analysts work closely with various businesses regarding their risk environment and control infrastructure and help build a team that is highly versatile and knowledgeable across the Company.
- As an analyst you will learn business processes, perform risk assessments and test to evaluate related controls. You will have opportunity to work closely with and influence each business regarding their control infrastructure as well as focus on a technology skill development. In addition, you will work with audit teams to build subject matter expertise to support a more proactive and continuous audit approach
Training and Development:
- Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on-the-job support, events and mentorship throughout.
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate or in their final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between September 2023 and June 2024 and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Able to join the programme in July 2024
- What we are looking for:
- Team-working, leadership, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills are key qualities, along with the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people
- Candidates should possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to adapt to change, be flexible and open minded.
- Candidates who demonstrate integrity and ethics by earning the trust and respect of others through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- Applications from a diverse range of degree disciplines are accepted, particularly those with an emphasis on Finance
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Accounting & Tax
- As an analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop core skills focused on audit practices, methodology and business expertise
- Contribute to the work of the audit team in delivering their planned audit coverage including performing validation of the company’s risk management activities through testing of key processes and controls across the company
- Write risk-focused conclusions for your audit work to explain the results of the audit process to senior management
- Develop product knowledge of the bank’s Global Banking and Markets businesses and the control functions that support them
- Develop an understanding of the bank’s risk and control framework
- Establish a network of contacts to enable a robust dialogue with key stakeholders, including senior risk managers and key business partners
- Promoting a culture across the company where risk management is embraced as vital to achieving responsible growth
Oct 29, 2023