Customer Services and Sales Manager - Heathrow
💼 Graduate Job
🤑 £31K - £50K
AI generated summary
- Passionate and curious individual with pride in their work, displaying drive, ownership, and strong sales engagement skills required for Customer Services and Sales Manager role at Heathrow with IWG plc.
- The Customer Services and Sales Manager at IWG plc's Heathrow location will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the workspace, providing excellent customer service, problem-solving, and assisting customers in running their businesses effectively.
- IWG is the world’s market leader in hybrid working. We offer an unparalleled platform that supports many thousands of businesses and over 8 million customers in more than 120 countries. With an emphasis on technology and product innovation, IWG offers flexible and sustainable work solutions to professionals of all kinds whether working from home, on the road, in hubs, in regional / local offices or at collaborative headquarters. With a growth rate of 30% year on year, we will expand our network to over 30,000 locations in the next decade.
- IWG customers include 80% of the Fortune 500 with household names including Google, Amazon, HSBC and BMW plus thousands of high-growth scale-up’s and start-ups. They are all increasingly searching for the flexibility and choice that we can deliver through our extensive portfolio of brands, including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and The Wing. We have brands and operations in 42 languages over six continents and every time zone.
- In a world where businesses are quickly shifting to hybrid work, IWG are pioneering the workspaces of tomorrow.
- Passion: customer service is at the heart of what we do so you should have passion for interacting with a diverse mix of customers and their guests. We offer a comprehensive induction and lots of sales training after that so we will consider people from a range of backgrounds if you can bring your passion and positivity to every day!
- Curiosity: You, and your team, will help existing and new customers with their business requirements and questions so curiosity and flexibility will ensure your career starts here.
- Pride: Often the first person that future customers interact with, you will be the ‘face’ of IWG. Knowing your
- products and services to welcome new customers into our workspace is key.
- Drive: Working with your team, your collective drive for success will deliver results for our customers, for you and
- for IWG. With hundreds of career opportunities, your enthusiasm for greater things will match our values,
- Ownership: you will be responsible for delivering a world class service to your customers and make sure the quality of the workspace is perfect at all times.
- Sales engagement: you will receive the enquiries from new customers via our sales hub and , following the IWG sales process which you will have training on, you will welcome new customers into your workspace. Retaining the customers you have in your workspace is also a priority creating an exciting community of people having a great day at work.
Area of Responsibilities
- Our workspace offers busy professionals the perfect place in which to work, engage and be productive. Equipped to cater for their every need, they are built creatively, with the latest technology to support even the most hectic of working demands. You will be critical to making our centers run like clockwork. Our buildings may be beautiful, and the tech top-notch, but it is people like you who really complete the experience from meeting & greeting customers to problem solving and helping our customers run their business.
31000 - 50000 GBP
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new career
- Lots of variety and new challenges - no two days are the same
- Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with customers
- Generous benefits and salary steps to underpin your career growth
- Customer service-related bonuses and incentives
- We are a truly global business with 3,500 locations in 120 countries. This means we can offer continual development and opportunities for progression including international mobility.
- A truly diverse and inclusive workforce
- Work/Life balance - standard business hours (Monday to Friday)