Epic ASAP Analyst
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate must have at least one year of professional experience and hold an Epic ASAP Clinical certification, alongside a High School Diploma or GED.
- The Epic ASAP Analyst at Accenture will collaborate with teams and clients to document and analyze workflows, define product requirements, participate in testing, and ensure fulfillment of requirements.
- Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
- As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
- You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- A minimum of one year of professional experience with Epic ASAP
- Epic ASAP Clinical certification
- High School Diploma or GED
Area of Responsibilities
- Depending on the client engagement, the ASAP Senior Analyst will be responsible for collaborating with Accenture team, software vendor team, and client to
- Document current state business workflows.
- Analyze and design new business workflows.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Provide input into high level functional specifications.
- Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
Chicago, Miami, Austin, Atlanta, Seattle, Philadelphia, Phoenix, New York, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Columbus, Milwaukee, Hartford, Boston, Houston, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Detroit, Raleigh, St. Louis, Nashville, Los Angeles, San Diego, Cleveland, Des Moines