Equity Research Analyst Graduate 2024 - London
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- Motivated and curious candidates with a degree or expected degree in any area, strong financial modelling and analysis skills, numerical prowess, and a keen interest in recognizing current and emerging trends.
- As an Equity Research Analyst at Barclays, you will receive intensive training before joining a sector group. Under the guidance of a Senior Analyst, you will contribute to investment reports, analyze industry trends and financials, write analysis pieces, build financial models, and deliver marketing materials for clients. This fast-track programme aims to develop your technical expertise.
- If you're a recent graduate or soon-to-be graduate join us and unlock a world of carefully curated experiences, knowledge and connections to shape your career.
- Along the way, you can expect all the training and support you need to make your mark on the world. To put it simply, we’ll empower you to help determine how we do things and where we go next.
- Our graduates are a vital part of our success and we welcome applications from people from all walks of life. Whoever you are and wherever you want to join us, if you’re curious, creative and ambitious, this is a world in which you can truly belong.
- To be considered for this programme, you must be motivated and curious with a degree or expected degree in any area.
- Ideally, you'll have a passion for financial modelling, analysis, numerical prowess and a keen interest in recognising current trends, while envisioning tomorrow's emerging trends.
Area of Responsibilities
Research & Development
Banking & Finance
- At the start of your analyst experience, you’ll spend seven weeks in intensive training covering product and business knowledge as well as essential skills you’ll need for a successful start.
- After training, you’ll join a sector group within our team. Under the direction of a Senior Analyst, you’ll contribute ideas and insights to investment theses and reports.
- As you develop your skill set, you’ll have the opportunity to present those ideas to clients as well as colleagues in Sales and Trading. You may also:
- Analyse industry macro trends and company financials
- Gather synthesise and interpret data from publications and other sources
- Write both company specific analysis and general thematic pieces
- Build and maintain financial models and industry databases
- Develop and deliver marketing materials for client
- 1-2 year targeted, fast-track programme focused on developing specialist technical expertise.
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Competitive pay
- Private medical care
- Disability assurance
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Retirement planning