Graduate Associate, Public Equities & Credit Clients - January Start 2024
Third Bridge Group Limited
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have excellent time management and attention to detail, strong communication skills, a quick learning ability, an interest in financial markets, a results-oriented mindset, teamwork abilities, openness to professional development, and a degree or client-facing experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding and meeting the needs of Public Equity & Credit clients, engaging with industry experts, negotiating and scheduling calls, and driving long-term client satisfaction through ongoing research support.
- This role is in our Connections business, specifically within the Public Equities & Credit vertical.
- Connections is a fast-growing, fast-paced, performance driven environment. As an Associate, you’ll be the person driving revenue by enabling our clients to connect to the industry experts that will help them. After your initial training period, where you’ll hone your skills targeting, sourcing and screening relevant industry specialists, you’ll start directly managing your own book of business. You’ll spend much of your time on the phone, both with your clients, to unpick what they need from an expert, and with industry specialists, to find the perfect match. Ultimately, it’s about uncovering what our clients need, and digging deep to find out whether the experts we identify know the answers to the questions our clients want to ask.
- What we look for:
- The work is fast-paced – you will be working on multiple requests each day, with tight timelines and high standards so you’ll need to organise your time well, have great attention to detail and adhere to our compliance framework.
- You’ll be responsible for building relationships with our Public Equity & Credit clients as well as a wide variety of industry experts across different industries and seniority levels, so you need to have great communications skills (both written and verbal) and be able to adapt your communication style effectively.
- Your projects will span a wide variety of industries and geographies which you will need to understand at a high level. It’s important that you enjoy learning, are able to quickly understand key information and use this to find the right experts for each project.
- An interest in financial markets and the environment that our Public Equity & Credit clients operate in. Keeping up with their direction of research, which may require continual and frequent projects.
- Our services are in high demand and we all work to targets so we need people who are excited by a hands-on, high performing and results-oriented role and who are driven to exceed expectations for our clients.
- Teamwork is essential - you’ll be collaborating with colleagues locally and internationally when executing on projects.
- With a culture centred around feedback and open communication, we look for people who are open to continuous professional development.
- A degree, with strong academic credentials and/or extensive experience in a client-facing role
Area of Responsibilities
- Understand Public Equity & Credits client needs and the most relevant experts that could help them.
- Deliver excellent client service by being a fast, responsive, thoughtful and proactive research partner.
- Engage with industry experts for our clients by reaching out over the phone to understand whether they are the right fit.
- Negotiate and persuade experts to connect with our clients at short notice, scheduling calls as soon as possible, whilst operating within our industry leading compliance framework.
- After 4-5 months you’ll be driving the long-term performance of your book of business, by understanding the clients’ research needs and monitoring how our content can best help them on a continual basis.
We're very supportive of your career development here in Third Bridge:
- We create flexible career and development paths, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills.
- We've created comprehensive onboarding and training programmes and in the first 2+ years there is access to our Associate Training Programme, Client Engagement Programme, Emerging Leaders Programme, D&I Awareness course, Breaking Bias course, Manager training Programme and Mentoring Programmes run by our Executive Leadership Team.
- We also provide a Personal Development Allowance to the value of £750 per year, which can be used for any learning programmes you feel would be beneficial for you.
We also focus on your health and wellbeing:
- Private Medical Insurance plus a Healthcare Cash Plan
- Modern Health to focus on your mental wellness with free coaching sessions, online therapy sessions and meditation resources
- Ride to Work scheme – save on the cost of a new bike and accessories
- Weekly optional social gatherings, every Friday in the office
- Monthly social events
- In-office perks, including fresh fruit deliveries, breakfast and snacks, regular lunches, and free tea and coffee
Your future and family is important to us, so we offer:
- Pension contributions of 4% of your basic salary
- Life insurance at 4x your base salary
As well as looking at your work-life balance:
- 2 annual volunteer days - so you can help a charity or good cause of your choice
- 2 personal days - for when life throws you a curveball
- Summer Fridays - so you have more time to enjoy the weather
- Work from Anywhere - visit family or extend your holiday by working abroad in approved countries for up to one month each year
And finally, real-time rewards which concentrate on outstanding performance and teamwork using our colleague-to-colleague recognition programme. Watch your points grow and spend them on:
- Savings on hotel stays worldwide
- Gift cards for major retailers including Amazon and H&M
- Donations to charities
- And more!