Graduate Bridge Engineer - Liverpool
Wilde Consulting Engineers
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, have the ability to work in a team, and be willing to take on increasing responsibility while working towards professional status.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering high level technical services, developing specialist knowledge, reporting to higher-level staff, and may work in a civil/structural design office.
- A vacancy exists for a Graduate Engineer. The position offers excellent opportunities to work on varied and challenging bridge, highway and rail structures engineering projects for both public and private sector clients.
- We operate an ICE accredited Training Scheme which provides excellent support and career development/progression opportunities for the right candidates. Our dedicated Training Manager was awarded the ICE Mentor of the Year award.
- The role requires a ‘hands on’ approach and the application of professional engineering knowledge and skills to the design of projects.
- Applicants should be:
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Seeking increasing level of responsibility and working towards Incorporated or Chartered status.
Area of Responsibilities
- Providing a high level technical services.
- Developing and retaining specialist knowledge in certain areas.
- Reporting to the directors and principal engineers.
- Experience of working in a civil/structural design office is desirable but not essential.