Graduate Buyer - Aftersales Procurement
Triumph Motorcycles Limited
💼 Graduate Job
⌛ 1d left
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Graduate Buyer - Aftersales Procurement position at Triumph Motorcycles Limited is a highly motivated individual with a degree or equivalent practical experience in Procurement. They should possess strong communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and preferably have experience in sourcing, negotiation, and supplier relationship management.
- The graduate buyer will work with suppliers to negotiate and secure value for money on genuine parts and accessories, build stakeholder relationships, identify savings opportunities, and utilize applications and systems to deliver accurate metrics and reporting.
- At Triumph Motorcycles, we are going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking a Graduate Buyer to join our Aftersales Procurement Team based at our Global Headquarters in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
- The buying role will manage sourcing of multiple commodity groups across external suppliers and internally between Triumph’s global sites. This role will be key in ensuring effective stock management and continuity of supply to support our customer demand for Triumph Genuine Parts and Accessories. The dynamic role will work to develop the performance of the existing supply base, identify potential new sources for components and build strong relationships with other key internal business stakeholders.
- Qualified to degree standard in a relevant qualification or equivalent practical attainment with demonstrated experience in Procurement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be high self-motivated, customer-centric with strong communication skills.
- Sourcing and negotiation experience and supplier relationship management would be desirable.
Area of Responsibilities
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate and secure value for money on Triumph’s Genuine Parts and Accessories range.
- Building effective stakeholder relationships, ensuring a high service level in terms of quotations, quality compliance and communication.
- Identifying savings opportunities through tenders, negotiations and efficiencies.
- Utilising multiple applications and systems to deliver accurate metrics, reporting and data.
Sep 30, 2023