Graduate Data Analyst
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a technical undergraduate degree, enthusiasm for Change and IT, the right to work in the UK, and strong soft skills like communication and problem-solving abilities.
- The Graduate Data Analyst at ea Change will work with the Change team, assisting the Head of Data on various projects and eventually taking on their own. From improving processes to digital transformation programs, the candidate will have a range of responsibilities and receive support and mentorship from experienced professionals in the field.
- Are you a recent graduate looking for a chance to gain commercial experience within a large organisation working as a Data Analyst? ea Change is offering a Data Analyst Graduate Programme that gives you the chance to work as an ea Change Consultant onsite as a Data Analyst with one of our leading Financial Services clients. This opportunity is a fast-track into an exciting and dynamic world where forward-thinking, innovation, and confidence to express oneself are the key to success.
- A technical undergraduate degree
- An enthusiasm to work in Change and IT
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Strong soft skills such as communication and problem-solving skills.
Area of Responsibilities
- You will be placed in the Change team under the guidance of a Head of Data, tasked with assisting them on their work and with time taking on your own projects. Each client has their own unique projects ranging from improving their day-to-day processes to large Digital Transformation Programmes like new mobile applications.
- We understand what is needed to work in the challenging environment of business change and we will support you throughout your time with our clients. With monthly catchups with ea Directors, a buddy system for a phone call at any time, training and mentorship provided by our in-house Change experts, and a fully funded, bespoke, accredited training programme; our Data Analysts are an integral part of the ea family.
- Exposure to large clients
- Consultancy experience gained
- The chance to get stuck into a major nationwide Change and IT project
- A fast-track career pathway with extensive progression opportunities
- Fully funded qualifications within your industry
- Enrolment into a health cash plan
- 26 days holiday
- Other ea Change benefits
- By name and nature, no two weeks are ever the same working in Change.