Graduate Programme, Technology & Transformation Services - London (Sept 2024)
AI generated summary
- The candidate must commit to completing the ATT qualification, have a minimum 2:2 degree, minimum 112 UCAS points in top three A-levels, and minimum Grade 5 in English and Maths GCSEs.
- The candidate will be involved in robotic automation projects, business intelligence design, compliance implementations, technical documentation, presentations, and building client relationships.
Our Business Tax team provides tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients, from large multinational groups to owner-managed businesses, covering all relevant taxes, including Corporation Tax, International Tax, Indirect Tax, and Employment Tax. Your role will be in any one of these teams, with the opportunity to undertake secondments to others throughout your programme.
What will you be doing?
- Our Technology & Transformation Services team advises our clients on the use of technology across tax and finance to meet compliance and reporting requirements or to improve existing processes. Our service spans a range of technology solutions, including robotic process automation, data analytics, software implementation, systems reviews and IT due diligence exercises. The team works with clients from all business sectors (comprising our tax, audit, and advisory sectors) for a varied project portfolio.
- We believe that hands-on experience is key to creating well-rounded trusted technology consultants. This means you'll have exposure to multiple platforms and systems across all of our offerings from the outset.
- During your training contract you will study for the Association of Tax Technicians (ATT) qualification, become a qualified robotics (RPA) developer, gain accreditations as a data analyst/scientist and commence a programme which focuses on IT service deliverables and will result in the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualification. Other platform certifications will be achieved and will focus on the core technologies and platforms in use within the firm and the wider market.
- In the first year, you can expect to gain a basic understanding of the technology solutions we work with and to be supporting with various client projects. You will be encouraged to support managers with the on-going running of client portfolios, enabling you to develop a greater understanding of their businesses and to develop core management skills from an early stage in your career.
- Be committed to completing the ATT qualification, on a Level 4 apprenticeship.
- Have obtained or be predicted a minimum 2:2 degree, in any discipline.
- A Level: Minimum 112 UCAS points in top three A Levels (or equivalent), excluding General Studies
- GCSE: Minimum Grade 5 (or equivalent), in English Language and Maths respectively
Area of Responsibilities
- Assisting on robotic automation projects, acting as business analyst and/or junior developer.
- Designing and building business intelligence (BI) dashboards, analytics workflows, or scripts as part of a data analytics project.
- Assisting in compliance & reporting system implementations.
- Preparing technical documentation and project/platform release notes.
- Participate in internal and external presentations and webinars.
- Gradually acquiring and building relationships with your own clients.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Online GP service
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount scheme
- Two volunteer days per year
- Charity contribution match
- Holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday