Graduate Project Manager
💼 Graduate Job
⌛ 29d left
AI generated summary
- The candidate for the Graduate Project Manager position at Tetra Tech must have a minimum 2:1 degree in Project Management or a construction related degree, at least 5 A* - C GCSEs with B grades in Maths and English, proficiency in Microsoft applications, strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation, a professional and ethical business approach, the ability to work well in a team and meet deadlines, suitability for security clearance, flexibility for travel, and a full, clean UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- The Graduate Project Manager at Tetra Tech will be responsible for delivering high-quality services and supporting the delivery of multiple projects, managing project costs and risks, facilitating progress meetings, implementing change control, and liaising with clients and stakeholders.
- This is an exciting new opportunity for a Graduate Project Manager to join our expanding Project Management Team. At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, defence, energy, and international development.
- Joining the existing Project and Cost Management team, you will be involved in managing projects, working closely with high profile clients, stakeholders, and all UK Tetra Tech disciplines to develop and deliver successful projects to our clients.
- A minimum 2:1 degree in Project Management or construction related degree
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) minimum of 5 A* - C, including B Grades in Maths and English
- Experience in using Microsoft applications (required) – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in using Microsoft applications (preferred) – Teams, Project
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional and ethical business approach
- Team player, able to deliver multiple projects to deadlines whilst forming effective relationships.
- Suitability for Security clearance
- Flexibility to travel domestically and overseas if required
- Full, clean UK driving license and ideally access to a vehicle
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- As a Graduate Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering high quality services and supporting the delivery of multiple projects for many of our high-profile clients. You will manage the delivery of these projects through the full project lifecycle. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in delivering projects to the value anywhere between £1m to £500m across both Public and Private sectors
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Ensuring internal governance is adhered to
- Assisting in the management and delivery of construction projects
- Assisting in the development of works and resource management
- Controlling project costs
- Managing project risk
- Facilitating project progress meetings with the project team
- Implementing change control management
- Client and Stakeholder liaison
- Eligibility for Government Security Clearance
- Supporting senior staff in delivering business objectives
Oct 22, 2023