Graduate Project Manager
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have an undergraduate degree, enthusiasm for Change and IT, the right to work in the UK, and strong soft skills like communication and problem-solving abilities.
- As a Graduate Project Manager at ea Change, you will work alongside a Senior Project Manager to assist with various projects, gradually taking on your own assignments. This involves collaborating with clients to improve their processes or lead large-scale digital transformation programs, such as creating new mobile applications. Throughout your time at ea Change, you'll receive ongoing support, mentorship, and training to ensure your success in the challenging world of business change.
- Are you a recent graduate looking for a chance to gain commercial experience within a large organisation working as a Project Manager? ea Change is offering a Project Manager Graduate Programme that gives you the chance to work as an ea Change Consultant onsite as a Junior Project Manager with one of our leading Financial Services clients. This opportunity is a fast-track into an exciting and dynamic world where forward-thinking, innovation, and confidence to express oneself are the key to success.
- An undergraduate degree,
- An enthusiasm to work in Change and IT,
- Right to work in the United Kingdom,
- Strong soft skills such as communication and problem-solving skills.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- You will be placed in the Change team under the guidance of a Senior Project Manager, tasked with assisting them on their work and with time taking on your own projects. Each client has their own unique projects ranging from improving their day-to-day processes to large Digital Transformation Programmes like new mobile applications.
- We understand what is needed to work in the challenging environment of business change and we will support you throughout your time with our clients. With monthly catchups with ea Directors, a buddy system for a phone call at any time, training and mentorship provided by our in-house Change experts, and a fully funded, bespoke, accredited training programme; our Project Managers are an integral part of the ea family.
- Exposure to large clients
- Consultancy experience gained
- The chance to get stuck into a major nationwide Change and IT project
- A fast-track career pathway with extensive progression opportunities
- Fully funded qualifications within your industry
- Enrolment into a health cash plan
- 26 days holiday
- Other ea Change benefits
- By name and nature, no two weeks are ever the same working in Change.