Graduate Research Executive - Platform Technology (Customer Experience)
💼 Graduate Job
⌛ 3d left
AI generated summary
- Curious and technically-minded graduate needed for the role of Graduate Research Executive at Ipsos UK. Experience or interest in CX and market research, programming knowledge, attention to detail, troubleshooting skills, creativity, strong communication, willingness to learn, and ability to work independently are all required.
- The Graduate Research Executive will receive training and accreditation in leading software, work with clients to design customer experience programs, configure and test solutions, collaborate with software partners, promote the platform within the team, and gain visibility into the sales to delivery process.
- Have you ever had a terrible customer experience and wondered how many others have had the same experience and why the company doesn’t fix it? Or had a great experience and told your friends about it? These interactions can make or break a business’s reputation, we work with ground-breaking technology to help our clients effectively measure and action their customer feedback.
- In our increasingly networked and complex world, the voice of the customer reaches further and is louder than ever. Social media has empowered customers to provide feedback instantaneously about their experiences; good and bad. Technology has led to rapid growth in the number of channels and touchpoints available for a brand to interact with their customers, this role gets across that technology using real time feedback mechanics.
About The Role
- This role presents the right candidate with the opportunity to become conversant in some of the industry's fastest growing and leading tech. CX software is a booming industry with the technology we place at the centre of programmes playing a critical role in the customer experience.
- These skills are in massive demand offering those that are proficient a strong career with multiple future career path opportunities. With the investment trajectory our software partners are on, the future is exciting.
- Working closely with a range of clients and supporting the client team you would be working to convert client requirements into usable technology that literally impacts millions of people. The range of technology functionality will capture the imagination of the right candidate taking concept through to powerful deliverables.
- About You:
- A curious interest or experience in CX and/or market research.
- A technical mindset wanting to understand how to configure and build in the latest technology.
- Possibly programming experience or an understanding of how programming works.
- An eye for detail.
- A mindset to troubleshoot and challenge yourself to address issues.
- A creative thinker and completer finisher with the ability to pick up and run with an idea from concept to completion.
- Strong communication skills to be able to engage in a team.
- Along with...:
- A willingness to learn and try new things.
- An ability to work alone focussed on a single deliverable for an extended period of time.
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to get things done.
Area of Responsibilities
Research & Development
- Training – We will train you to become accredited in the leading software that we utilise (a valuable skillset).
- Design – Working with the clients and client team you will be part of the discovery and design of our customer experience programmes.
- Implementation - Either independently or as part of a team you will work to configure the solution from design through to user acceptance testing and launch
- Partners – We will give you exposure to our software partners, their suite of products and exciting roadmap giving you an insight into other capabilities (that we might agree to train you on) and what is coming down the line in terms of releases. The software world is genuinely fascinating.
- Champion – Be a voice of platform within the team with regular promotion activity
- Grow – This role will give you visibility of the end-to-end sales to delivery process. This experience will help you understand how programmes are created and will allow you to input throughout.
Oct 2, 2023
- 25 days’ holiday which increases over time to 30 days, plus an extra day for your birthday
- Annual summer and All Staff events
- Team socials, including Christmas parties
- Season ticket loan
- Future talent loan - an optional and interest-free loan of up to £1000 to help with any unexpected costs, so you can focus on having a great start to your career
- A huge variety of benefits e.g. pension contributions, income protection, winter flu jabs, eye care vouchers, online and high street discounts
- Opportunity to participate in and benefit from participation in our multiple Diversity and Inclusion ‘Belong’ groups, which bring together people with shared identities and interests to ensure that their voices are heard through the company and that Ipsos can continue to carry out research that is most representative of the UK and wider world today. (Our current – highly active – groups comprise: the Gender Balance Network, the Race, Ethnicity, and Cultural Heritage group, Ipsos Pride, Parent Network, Menopause Support Group, Neurodiversity Network, Carers Network, and the International Employees Network, and we are always open to creating more groups where they represent our people and our values).