Graduate Scheme - Building Surveyor - London, September 2024
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a bachelor's or master's degree, excellent communication and technology skills, attention to detail, and a passion for property and the built environment. They should also possess a drive for excellent client service and a curiosity for improvement.
- The candidate will be immersed in a dynamic and creative property consultancy role, conducting inspections, meeting clients, and gaining hands-on experience in building surveying, project management, and lease exit across different rotations.
- Gerald Eve prides itself on being able to offer the highest standard of training and dedicated support for all its graduates and surveyors, continuing throughout their careers. We are a well-established, professional, and highly regarded Partnership within the industry, consistent in our goal to recruit bright, dynamic people who will grow with the Firm and become our Partners of the future.
- As a graduate you will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and will be able to show you successfully applied yourself to academic study as well as wider activities, you will have excellent communication and technology skills, an eye for detail and the desire to develop your career in a first-class professional environment. We look for individuals who have excellent written and numeracy skills, but above all are individuals who demonstrate a passion for property and the built environment, a drive for excellent client service, and have a curiosity for how things are done and how they can be improved.
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- Our aim is to nurture creative and dynamic property consultants. Being stuck in an office doing mundane tasks won’t do that; you’ll be getting out on inspections and meeting clients throughout the UK.
- You will have at least 3 rotations providing you with hands-on experience in a range of areas within the Building Consultancy & Lease Exit business group, including building surveying, project management and lease exit.