💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Graduate Surveyor role at Carter Jonas should have a keen interest in infrastructure and making a positive impact on the world. They should have a background in land management, environmental studies, planning, real estate or related fields, with a broad understanding of the property lifecycle. While an RICS accredited degree is preferred, candidates with non-accredited degrees and relevant qualifications are also welcome to apply.
- The candidate will be involved in implementing internal systems, optimizing resources, negotiating land assembly, and maintaining client relationships in a leading property company.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate to become part of our team based in Birmingham that delivers real change to people’s lives. You will deal with a wide range of property clients and your work each day will vary.
- We are interested in receiving applications from students who have a keen interest in the infrastructure of our country and the ways we can make a difference to the world we live in. You will be from land management, environmental, infrastructure, planning & development, land administration, geography, real estate and various educational backgrounds, you will develop a broad understanding of the role in the entire property/real estate lifecycle from land registration/mapping to management to development to remediation and re use.
- Ideally you will have a RICS accredited degree, however we do welcome applications from candidates with non-accredited degrees and other relevant qualifications.
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- You will take an active role in the development and implementation of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources. You will gain experience in some specialised and sought-after skills including land assembly negotiations and compulsory purchase which are in short supply in the market. Our in-house Academy training course will give you a head start with over 20 hours of CPD.
- Clients are at the heart of what we do, so ensuring you develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients is essential, this includes attending client meetings and preparing communications and reports.