Graduate Workday Test Consultant - Client Support - Belfast - Summer/Autumn 2024 Start
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Graduate Workday Test Consultant role at Kainos must have a relevant technical and/or business degree, customer-facing experience, excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, attention to detail, and the capability to work independently and in teams. Desirable qualities include exposure to software development or quality assurance environments, knowledge of information technology trends, experience in a software application support environment, familiarity with the Workday Application Suite, and an understanding of manual and automated testing.
- The candidate will provide customer support for Kainos Smart™ Product Suite, executing and maintaining test packs, analyzing test coverage for improvements, liaising with customers, providing support for Smart™ products, designing and building test packs, training customers, contributing to continuous improvement, and gaining knowledge to become future leaders at Kainos.
- As a Workday Graduate Test Consultant - Client Support at Kainos, you will work as part of a large global team supporting our successful cloud-based Smart™ Automated Testing, Audit and Shield Applications, across our world-wide customer-base.
- Currently studying or have completed a bachelor's degree in a relevant technical and/or business subject, e.g., IT/Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Human Resources, Economics, Integrations etc.
- Excellent customer focus, with experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work independently and to adapt your style and practices, to respond to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Clear and effective communicator (both written and verbal). Due to the interactive nature of the role, our team members must be able to communicate effectively with both customers and colleagues.
- Ability to prioritise and plan your workload and meet key deadlines.
- Ability to apply all relevant standards and procedures to your own work, maintaining high levels of quality and accuracy at all times.
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of working within (remote) teams and alongside customers, as well as individual tasks with limited supervision.
- Exposure to software development, business analysis or quality assurance/test consulting environments.
- Knowledge of the trends in information technology and quality assurance, especially ‘Cloud’ computing and SaaS concepts.
- Experience of working within a Software Application Support Environment.
- Experience of the Workday Application Suite.
- A developed understanding of manual and automated testing.
Area of Responsibilities
- In your role, you will be providing support to our customers as part of the Kainos Smart™ Gold Service, enabling our customers to maximise value-add from the Kainos Smart™ Product Suite by:
- Executing, Reporting and Maintaining customer Test Packs.
- Performing analysis on customer test coverage to recommend enhancements and improvements that will provide additional customer value.
- Liaising directly with customers on a regular basis as part of the Smart™ Gold Service.
- Providing Business-as-Usual support to our customer-base for our suite of Smart™ products – including Smart™ Test, Smart™ Audit and Smart™ Shield.
- Design, build, troubleshoot and perform Quality Assurance on customer test packs. From initial discovery of the customer’s specific configuration, you will help define the scope of appropriate tests to be created, ensuring they are aligned with customers’ test strategies. You will utilize the test scope to design and build test packs in Kainos Smart™, achieving a balance of efficiency versus added value for the customer.
- Training - You will help transfer knowledge of the Smart™ Test, Audit and Shield Applications to customer teams and colleagues.
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement - Outside of customer engagements, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of the Kainos Smart™ Product Suite by suggesting new features & functionality and liaising with development on the creation and testing of features, fixes etc.
- Upon completion of the 12-month Early Careers Programme, you will have gained knowledge and skills to help transform the organization and set you on the path to becoming the next generation of leaders at Kainos. Fun fact - 11 of our 17 leadership team members have graduated from our Early Careers Programme!