Penta (formerly Hume Brophy)
💼 Graduate Job
Applications are closed
- As an Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the content creation and delivery of Penta’s insight services. This will involve the quantitative analysis of large volumes of data, the visualisation of this data using graphs and charts and the identification and explanation of the factors behind the data. However, please note that this is not a typical data science role and some communications/ writing experience is necessary/ advantageous. The Insight Analyst works closely with the sector team to ensure reports delivered to clients are accurate, insightful, and actionable
- Ideally you will be a graduate who is interested in business intelligence and is willing to diligently develop your skills in this area. You will receive in-house training and accreditation, but to thrive here at Penta, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, you should have the ambition and grit to succeed and should demonstrate the following:
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and spoken
- Superlative attention to detail
- Highly numerate with a strong background in statistics and databases
- Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, self-starter prepared to go the extra mile
- Exemplifies Penta’s core values and behaviours
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Coachability – able to learn quickly
Area of Responsibilities
- Collating and preparing data for all scheduled report deliveries
- Validation of automated scoring
- Curating data for client-specific parameters
- Creating pivot tables from Excel report data
- Updating graphs and charts for review
- Writing descriptive text on the stories behind the data
- Attending client meetings/calls
- Providing feedback on methodology to product team
- Contribute marketing ideas for sector team
- Annual leave - 25 days, as standard
- Employee Referral Bonus - £1,000 for a successful hire that you introduce to Penta.
- Charity days - Up to 2 days pa paid time off to support local charities and communities.
- Perkbox - Access to free or discounted products and services via Perkbox
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Tax-efficient cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loan - Interest free loan for purchase of travel cards for commuting.