Internal Audit Junior - ACCA - (Graduate Scheme) - January 2024 Start
MHA MacIntyre Hudson
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the Internal Audit Junior role at MHA MacIntyre Hudson should have achieved at least 112 UCAS points or equivalent, and have a 2:1 degree or be working towards one. Alternatively, AAT qualified candidates with at least 280 UCAS points from 3 A-levels or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- The Internal Audit Junior will be responsible for assisting with internal audit preparation, including tasks such as audit planning, analytical reviews, client communication, and financial statement preparation. They will receive mentorship and training to support their career development and qualification achievement.
- Are you a bright Graduate looking for a career in Accountancy? Would you like to get a head start with some relevant 'on the job' experience while you study for your recognised qualification? Then starting your career with our Graduate programme might be for you!
- We do not require ACA Trainees to have a business or financial background. However, we do ask that all applicants have achieved at least 112 UCAS Points (based on the new 2017 UCAS Tariff), or equivalent, all achieved during the same exam year. This excludes General Studies. We also ask that applicants have either achieved or are working to achieve at least a 2:1 at university.
- Alternatively, you may already be AAT qualified and have achieved at least 280 UCAS points (based on the UCAS Tariff prior to the new change) from 3 A-levels - or equivalent, all achieved during the same exam year. This excludes General Studies.
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Accounting & Tax
- You'll be part of a team working on internal audit preparation assignments with a wide range of clients, so it goes without saying that you need to be someone that can be relied upon to help the team deliver outstanding levels of client care.
- Some of your responsibilities may include working closely with your mentor on audit planning memorandum, analytical reviews, drafting client letters, and producing sets of financial statements.
- We'll make sure you have the right experience, personal development, and training to make your career stimulating and rewarding. We'll carefully balance your practical experience to reinforce your professional training. Combined, these two crucial elements will help you achieve your qualification.
- Along with your peers, you will be assigned mentors who will support and guide you as well as dedicated tutors who will ensure your progress and development is on track.
- Our AAT and ACA Trainees come from a variety of different academic and cultural backgrounds.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Work-life as well as work-study balance.
- Agile working policy with working from home opportunities and flexible hours.
- Full study support to gain a globally recognised qualification with the ICAEW.
- Linked learning approach with Kaplan or First Intuition, who are award winning training providers.
- On the job training and practical experience.
- Face to face contact with decision makers early on.
- A career within a national organisation, with access to a in a global network of 30,000 people across 147 countries.
- Working with a wide range of entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses and subsidiaries of large international groups.
- Secondments opportunities further down your career and more!