Junior Technology Consultant - Birmingham
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must possess a level of proficiency in Python, C#, Java or similar, demonstrate passion for technology, and showcase empathy, drive, collaboration, innovation, and flexibility.
- The Junior Technology Consultant at Sparta Global in Birmingham will have day-to-day responsibilities in data analysis, software automation, software development, and DevOps, working with clients in various industries to provide cutting-edge technology solutions.
Applications are closed
Software Engineering, Consulting•Birmingham
- Embark on a transformative career journey with Sparta Global, where diversity, innovation, and passion for technology converge. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, offering not just jobs, but dynamic careers in the tech industry. You'll work alongside enthusiastic professionals, receiving top-tier training and mentorship to hone your skills for success in both public and private sectors. Our commitment to designing impactful careers and coaching future leaders is evident in our over 10 prestigious awards in Learning & Development and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion. As a Top 20 Employer for Social Mobility and a proud B-Corp certified organisation, we're not just advancing careers; we're fostering a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive tech landscape. Join us in shaping the future of technology - where your growth is our mission, and your success, our pride. Apply now to be part of our award-winning team at Sparta Global.
- We're not expecting you to have the proficiencies right away - that's where our award-winning Academy comes in. We are the experts in building skills and confidence in a fun and supportive environment that will not only challenge you but develop your specialist capabilities ready to work on our clients' projects.
- To be successful for this role you will demonstrate a level of ability in Python, C#, Java or similar. You will be passionate about technology and eager to learn programme development to an advanced level.
- We're seeking candidates who can exemplify our values:
- Empathy and Diversity: Integrity, respect, and a commitment to inclusivity.
- Drive: A goal-oriented mindset with pride in exceeding targets.
- Collaboration: A team-focused approach, fostering positive relationships.
- Innovation: Curiosity, creativity, and openness to diverse ideas.
- Flexibility: Adaptability and composure in the face of change.
Area of Responsibilities
- Sparta nurtures individuals by providing award-winning, commercially relevant and practical training on in-demand methodologies, tools and technologies, mainly focusing on back-end development and programming languages Java, C#, and Python. Following graduation from our Academy, Spartans are deployed with nationally recognised clients within the Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Media, and Travel industries. Our Academy can offer training and careers in a range is technical specialisms all future proofing your skills.
- Software Automation
- Software Development
- Begin your journey via our supportive recruitment process. Apply online and our team will promptly review your application, contacting successful candidates within 48 hours to initiate the next steps. If you pass our initial screening, candidates will proceed to online assessments which vary depending on the opportunity you are applying for. The final stage is a competency interview, here you'll have the opportunity to impress us with your ability to communicate effectively and exhibit behavioural competencies through relevant examples. We're looking for candidates who can demonstrate a collaborative spirit and a growth mindset.
- Your dedicated Talent Team member will be with you every step of the way to support and answer any questions you have. You can also visit our YouTube channel to gain valuable insights and expert advice on virtual interviews, strategies to manage nerves, and tips on nonverbal communication.
Feb 15, 2024
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Eye care.
- Death in service cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Yearly budget for personal development.
- Access to alumni and community networks.
- Opportunities to be brand ambassadors.