Property Apprentice up to Graduate Surveyor
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a grade C or above in English and Mathematics, a foundation degree or pass in a related subject, 104 A-level or UCAS tariff points, a BTEC National Diploma with MMM, a full UK driving license, and a RICS accredited degree or equivalent in Property/Estates Management.
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting property valuations, inspections, and reports, as well as assisting with landlord and tenant matters and land and property acquisitions and disposals. They will also need to adhere to company policies and regulations and perform any other relevant duties as required.
- Capita have an exciting opportunity for a Apprentice or Graduate Surveyor role, open to all levels of experience. The postholder will be part of an established Property team, delivering services to a wide range of public sector clients, and take a positive approach to the delivery of our client’s objectives. This job will also provide you with an opportunity to contribute to establishing a national leading consultancy linking with Capita’s other Property businesses. Support will be provided to those wishing to start an apprenticeship or become Chartered.
- Delivered over five years, our BSc (Hons) Real Estate Development and Management Degree Apprenticeship course blends theoretical knowledge with applied professional skills and competencies.
- During your studies, you will experience academic seminars and tutorials to build your knowledge. You will also experience project work with other built environment students, mirroring the collaborative approach of modern property and construction industries.
- You will build your knowledge over progressive levels of study. The initial level four is designed to help you build a solid platform of knowledge that will then support your advanced studies at levels five and six.
- The programme is delivered on a part-time, day-release basis over five year period, subject to agreement by the employer and us.
- English Language and Mathematics at grade C/level 4 or above (or equivalent). You must fulfil our GCSE entry requirements as well as one of the requirements listed below
- Foundation Degree, Pass in a related subject for entry to level 5. Related subjects include Architecture, Construction, Civil Engineering, Building Studies, Estate Management
- A-level, 104 points
- BTEC National Diploma, MMM
- UCAS tariff points, 104 points
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Graduate Surveyor
- RICS Accredited Degree within Property / Estates Management or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- Assisting with statutory Asset Valuations for Accounting purposes.
- Undertaking property inspections and report writing
- Assisting with Landlord and Tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals
- Undertaking land and property valuations and disposals for a wide range of purposes.
- Complying with Capita and Client strategies, policies, standing orders and financial regulations
- Any other relevant duties as appropriate to this job outline and the grade of the business.
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and plenty more.
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform.
- You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita.