Sales Development Representative - UK
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for this Sales Development Representative role in the UK should have a bachelor's degree or relevant experience, demonstrated overachievement, strong communication skills, a proactive and flexible attitude, excellent problem-solving abilities, emotional intelligence, and a passion for sales. They should be self-motivated, use initiative, willing to learn technology tools, and have good time-management skills.
- The Sales Development Representative at Cognism will be responsible for prospecting, engaging with prospects, conducting discovery, delivering marketing content, building relationships, managing the sales pipeline, and converting opportunities into sales qualified leads. Their day-to-day responsibilities include booking meetings, conducting outbound outreach, maintaining impeccable admin, and continuously creating new business opportunities.
- Cognism's goal is to become the world’s preferred lead generation platform for the SME market and data provider for the Enterprise market. Within the SDR team, you’ll find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate in hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies to grow and drive revenue. They are adaptable sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re now looking for someone who can overachieve in this SDR role, with a monthly meeting quota responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- Evidence of overachievement
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment
- Uses initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management
- A passion for sales
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- As an SDR at Cognism, you will:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research.
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner.
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points.
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects.
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in salesforce.
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with BDM’s to convert opportunities created into sales qualified leads.
- Managed assigned inbound leads, using correct practices.
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning.
- Maintain a positive mind-set irrespective of any challenging situations.
- Continue to create opportunities for new business.
- 25 days’ holiday, PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday!
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Cushion Pension Scheme (auto-enrol after 3 months).
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- Access to Spill – our slack integrated therapists.
- Commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Learning and Development budget.