Supply Chain Graduate Scheme 2024
💼 Graduate Job
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a proactive and problem-solving mindset, with the ability to build relationships and adapt to challenging experiences. They should also have a 2.1 degree or above and a strong interest in FMCG.
- The candidate will gain knowledge and experience in various aspects of the supply chain, including customer collaboration, demand planning, supply planning, logistics, and product change management. They will be responsible for managing relationships, creating accurate forecasts, developing supply plans, optimizing operations, and coordinating with stakeholders for projects and changes.
- As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
- What we look for:
- There are a few things you’ll need to join our tantalisingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to reach new heights in creating and sharing joy. We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Proactivity, Problem solving, Agility, Relationship building.
- We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult. If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you’ll fit right in here.
- Candidate Requirements:
- 2.1 degree or above (predicted is fine at this stage)
- A strong interest in FMCG
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
- You’ll get to work across our categories in a series of rotations designed to give you breadth and depth of knowledge, exposure to industry experts and develop a whole host of skills.
- You will have the opportunity to do three placements within our Integrated Supply Chain function. Within each placement you will have significant responsibilities that play a key role in achieving operational goals and working on business projects. The variety of the placements will provide the foundations for a career across Integrated Supply Chain.
- Placements may include:
- Customer Collaboration – working with our top retail customers, managing and developing relationships.
- Demand Planning – creating an accurate forecast of our upcoming demand across retailers and categories to drive product availability.
- Supply Planning – working with manufacturing to create a supply plan that balances product availability with inventory management and cost.
- Logistics – maximising the performance of our transport and warehousing operations.
- Product Change Management – Work with, and influence, multiple supply chain stakeholders to develop and deliver projects such as new products launches and packaging design changes.
Nov 13, 2023